2011/12/29

So Very Close

To being done with all this moving shit.

As of today, I have all but a little bit of my stuff moved back into my parent's house. I managed to fit all of my stuff back in here - dresser and desk, plus my shelving units - in good positions. Now all I have left is some clothing, dishes, and a few other items... Basically, one more load. Should be able to get it tomorrow, hopefully.

Now I just have to deal with the termination fees for the internet stuff. And returning that to the company. Ugh. Oh well, not like I need the router anyway. It's their stuff. I just need to go in and reset it to factory defaults first. 

One of my best friends is coming into town tomorrow, and she and I will hopefully be able to do some recording work. Also, hoping she'll be up to helping me move that stuff I mentioned... If not, I'll deal with it else ways though.

I'm working through a bunch of mental shit. My ex loved her guilt trips, and until recently, I didn't really realise them as being such. Glad I saw it quickly afterwards though. Now, it's just dealing with it. I'm already a lot less stressed, and that helps a lot towards working this crap out. It became quickly evident last Thursday, when my friend brought me back to my 'rents, and he and I got to talking about our energies... (Ki, chi, call it whatever, it's there) and mine was seriously out of whack. Yesterday, when he saw me again, he said that I was in much better shape. I agree. Things are getting better.

Now, I just have to find a job... It'll be a lot easier, now that I'm in a neighbourhood that is on a main bus route - or at least right next to one - and lots of jobs in the general vicinity. My Dad suggested I go back to the old company I was with and try to get part time work with them... I would, except I doubt they'd want to hire somebody back who already doesn't have the greatest track record. Not to mention, I have no interest in trying to work with them. I like my stress levels /not/ back through the roof, thanks very much.

Oh yeah. Also need to get back into school. Need to get online next Monday and apply back to college. Now that I've had some time off... I can jump back in and actually concentrate again.

Until next time.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment