2011/12/25

I'm running out of life titles...

Seriously. I'm running out of things to title my random "life is insane" posts.

I've spent Thursday evening through today at my parents' house. Come sometime this next week, I'm moving back in with my parents. Either way, I will not be spending another night at that apartment. Quite glad of it, too. Now, I just have to figure out how to make my room able to fit my dresser again... Heh. I've been re-working my room in my head, and we'll see how well it works out come probably Wednesday. Tomorrow, we're clearing my room out from X-mas stuff, then Tuesday, I'm prepping my room, and then Wednesday... I move my big stuff back in. Fortunately, I have the car - Cheyenne - for the moving process, so I can do a few loads of my smaller stuff... All of my books, my music and pokemon stuff... Stuffed animals... It will be nice to finally be home.

My mom knows that I am bi-gender. Yet, it's still odd for her if I wear female clothing. Can't say it's a surprise, but it's still kind of... blah. I wish she could just ignore it. I am who I am, and that isn't going to change. Either way. I am going to wear my female clothing once in a while, that isn't going to change. Sorry.

I told my dad the other night that I was going to church these days, and that I was running sound. He said that he wouldn't interfere, and that it was a good place for me to work on my sound skills - which is absolutely true. I am glad he wasn't pissed. 'Course, I skipped church this morning, because I wasn't planning on going, as it's X-mas, and therefore family time... Either way. Will go next week. I have to work out a plan this week as how I'm going to go each week, much less if I have to go in mid week to get something done...

Now I just have to recover from all the mental shit my ex put me through, and then everything will be in good shape! Life is improving already.

Yesterday evening was X-mas eve, and we spent it with my mom's side of the family. There were about... oh, forty five of us or so there? Yeah, it was awesome. I got to see most of my cousins, and at least say hi, and I got to have a good long talk about life shit with the two cousins I talk with the most. X-Mas day - today - I spent with my dad's side of the family, and it was good. I'm now glad that I pack my flashlight and other standard gear whenever I go out of the house, as having a flashlight helped me locate a bunch of glass shards tonight when a glass bowl with the stuffing in it fell on the ground... It sucked, but life goes on. We solved the issue and got on with the evening. Beyond that, it was a good day. Lazy too, mostly, as I slept most of the morning.

Now... Now, I get my life back into shape. And most of the pieces are already in motion.

*Evil laughter.*

Until next time.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment